"Copy CD" doesn't function??

Chris-613
Hello all,
I was wondering if somebody had a clue why the "Copy CD" button doesn't
function.  All the other features work very well.
When I put a cd in the drive Banshee comes up and gives be a couple of
option in the tool bar. "Import CD" and "Copy CD"  The "Import CD"
button works find.  When you mouse over this button a "tool tip" will
appear.  This does not happen with the "Copy CD" button.

This is no mention about this feature on any documentation that I've
seen.

I'm using PCLinuxOS Gnome edition (similar to the file structure of
Ubuntu )with Banshee 0.12.1

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks Chris