podsleuth on Hardy

Peter Stoffberg
Hi,

I'm running podsleuth (0.6.1-1 Hardy) on Ubuntu Hardy Heron. I'm running
Banshee 0.99.2-1ubuntu1~hardy1. My iPod used to be detected fine by
Hardy until I install podsleuth, which was required since Banshee did
not recognize the iPod.

I now get an error telling me that it cant mount the ipod since the
device is busy.

Is this still related to the hal bug in Ubuntu, or is this something else?

Thanks

Re: podsleuth on Hardy

Chow Loong Jin
Peter Stoffberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm running podsleuth (0.6.1-1 Hardy) on Ubuntu Hardy Heron. I'm running
> Banshee 0.99.2-1ubuntu1~hardy1. My iPod used to be detected fine by
> Hardy until I install podsleuth, which was required since Banshee did
> not recognize the iPod.
>
> I now get an error telling me that it cant mount the ipod since the
> device is busy.
>
> Is this still related to the hal bug in Ubuntu, or is this something else?
>
> Thanks

Something else. Also, the current version of Banshee in the PPA is
0.99.3-0ubuntu1~hardy1

--
Hyperair