playing midi's thru Banshee

mike-2
Dear Banshee Gurus,

I'm trying to play midi's I received in some emails.  Banshee shows it
is happily playing the midi, but I'm getting no sound.  Other codecs,
like mp3, work just fine.  Anyone have a suggestion?  Could this be a
problem with missing hardware?

I'm running Banshee 2.6 on Mint 15 - 64 bit Mate.

Thanks,
Mike

Android devices 'hang' Banshee

lister171254
Pretty much any of my Android devices (mobile and tablets) 'hang' or
crash Banshee.

Happy to provide more detail if you can tell me how

Thanks,

Leo

Re: Android devices 'hang' Banshee

Bertrand Lorentz
Administrator
Hi,

You can find details on how to file bugs and provide the necessary
information here:
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

For MTP-related issues, since nothing has changed in Banshee in that
area for some time, my guess would be that the problem is further down
the stack (in libmtp or related), but I'd be happy to be corrected on
this.

Cheers,

--
Bertrand