Quantcast

menu items disappeared

lister171254
Version 2.6.2 on latest Ubuntu  version doesn't show any menu items (i.e. Media, Edit, View, ...) at the top any longer

Everything else works (i.e. key shortcuts) plus minimizing, maximizing window. Is this a configurable item?

Thanks

Re: menu items disappeared

jayh1119
Mine too.

It just happened, one day all was working, the next, no menus. Slow loading time was noticed a day or two before this happened as well. Like 45 seconds between "All Services are started..." and "nereid Client Started"

Ubuntu 16.04LTS
Security updates are the only ones that install automatically for me...

Re: menu items disappeared

lister171254

It's definitely intermittent, so will be hard to pin down

On 16/09/16 05:57, jayh1119 [via Banshee Media Player] wrote:
Mine too.

It just happened, one day all was working, the next, no menus. Slow loading time was noticed a day or two before this happened as well. Like 45 seconds between "All Services are started..." and "nereid Client Started"

Ubuntu 16.04LTS
Security updates are the only ones that install automatically for me...

http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/menu-items-disappeared-tp4652503p4652526.html
To unsubscribe from menu items disappeared, click here.
NAML