linux v 2.6.2 Sync Metadata option not working

linux v 2.6.2 Sync Metadata option not working

sunboy2
I have been ripping my cds as FLAC files.

I have checked this option in the preferences and the metadata tag edits I've made are still not saving to to the FLAC files. They seem to be saved in banshee's internal DB, but when I remove files from the library and reload, the changes I've made to the metadata are not there.  I've been forced to use EasyTAG and start over.

I think this option used to work but is not working in this version.

Cheers.