ipod not accessible

Leigh Davies
I am running ubuntu 8.04 and have installed banshee 0.99.2 I have
connected my windows formatted ipod and managed to get it to show up in
the side bar but it is not accessible. it is shown but in grey. I am a
newbie and cant figure it out any further. Was wondering if anyone can
help. please

p.s. ubuntu is the shit - Bill Gates can suck my balls

Re: ipod not accessible

berniz95
I managed to get my iPod touch 2g visible with the following trick :

in menu Preferences, thumbnail Extensions, tick off all device types except Apple devices.

Cheers