iPod recognised but tracks not found

haelen
Hi,

I've installed Beta 1 (0.99.1) and my iPod's name shows up, but the tracks not recognised or listed anywhere. I can right-click on its icon, but not left-click.

TIA,
Tim

Ubuntu Hardy

Re: iPod recognised but tracks not found

Paul Dickson-3
I've also noticed that .99.1 lacks the sync option when right clicking
on the ipod:-(

On 5/8/08, Tim Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've installed Beta 1 (0.99.1) and my iPod's name shows up, but the tracks
> not recognised or listed anywhere. I can right-click on its icon, but not
> left-click.
>
> TIA,
> Tim
>
> Ubuntu Hardy

-Paul

Re: iPod recognised but tracks not found

berniz95
haelen wrote
I've installed Beta 1 (0.99.1) and my iPod's name shows up, but the tracks
not recognised or listed anywhere.
as for seeing tracks, try the following :
in Preferences menu, thumbnail Extensions, tick off all device types except Apple devices.

Worked fine for my iPod touch 2g.