iPod, multiple identical tracks and playlists

iPod, multiple identical tracks and playlists

lewashby
Banshee 2.6, Linux Mint 15 64 bit

Everytime I add a new song to one of my playlist and then synce my music library to my iPod classic 120G it doesn't update the playlist, instead it adds another playlist of the same name with the new song(s). It will do this each time I add a new songs to a play list. Banshee is also adding duplicates songs to my iPod and I can not stop the actions that's causing this the way I can with the playlist.