Quantcast

iPod Nano 5G Support

magneze
Hi,

It appears that Apple have changed something about the Nano in the new 5th Generation ones and Banshee no longer works correctly.

It _looks_ like it is working fine, the space available on the Nano even goes down, so music appears to be transferred. However, the Nano cannot see any of the downloaded music!

Has anyone else seen this and are there any fixes in the pipeline?

Thanks!

Re: iPod Nano 5G Support

berniz95
magneze wrote
It _looks_ like it is working fine, the space available on the Nano even goes down, so music appears to be transferred. However, the Nano cannot see any of the downloaded music!
Hi magneze,

I had quite the same problem with an iPod touch 2g, and I found the following trick to be operating :

in menu Preferences, thumbnail Extensions, tick off all device types except Apple devices.

Tell us if it works.

Cheers