help!!!!! noob problems

dubol22
I received a 1996 Banshee that someone ran straight gas through and blew the motor. I bought a motor on Ebay and after the purchace the sender wrote me and told me that the motor would not run on less than 105 octain. it is bored out, has a ricky stator and is adjustable and a Paul Turner racing head with 18cc domes. I have stock carbs and pipes. it will not kick start or idle. I want to run pump gas. I have a stock banshee head. can I switch that out and maybe stop most of these problems? or do I need to do something else. thanks in advance. but I do intend to aquire some FMf FatBoys.