disable smart playlist

pycnopodia
Hi

I do not want the smart playlists showing up all the time. I have tried deleting them, however they continue to show up as soon as a new song starts to play or I add new media to the player.

I have searched duckduckgo and this forum but found nothing talking about this problem.

I am sorry if I missed something

Can you send me a link explaining how to disable them, or just explain it for me

Cheers,

Re: disable smart playlist

cemunal
I have the same problem. Can somebody help us?

Re: disable smart playlist

Nicholas Little

If one of you files a bug with some reproduction steps and the other confirms it then you're very likely to get it looked at.