banshee-1 --query-artist ?

julien cubizolles
Does the new banshee have command-line options like the former one used
to, things like :

banshee-1 --query-artist ?

It was used by some pidgin/msn/unameit plugins...

Btw, the podcast option is working great again : congratulations.

Julien.

Re: banshee-1 --query-artist ?

Chow Loong Jin
julien cubizolles wrote:

> Does the new banshee have command-line options like the former one used
> to, things like :
>
> banshee-1 --query-artist ?
>
> It was used by some pidgin/msn/unameit plugins...
>
> Btw, the podcast option is working great again : congratulations.
>
> Julien.

No, not yet. And I have no idea how to go about using the new DBus
interface. I was trying to patch MusicTracker (Pidgin plugin) but nobody
on #banshee seems to know about how to use the DBus interface to query
these data.

--
Hyperair