Will not play for Windows 10

Banshee Media Player mailing list
OS: Windows 10
Banshee: 2.4.0

I just installed Banshee for Windows on my daughter's Windows 10 machine but
the program will not play most of the songs. I have it set to import the
songs to the desired library location and I've right clicked and verified
that the song/file is where it's supposed to be by selecting Open Containing
Folder but Banshee still will not play the song/file, although it did play
one song out of about 20 that I tried. I also opened the file with another
music player after click Open containing folder in Banshee and other music
programs will play the file. Any ideas what's gong on? Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/