Why is podcast management in Banshee so difficult

Why is podcast management in Banshee so difficult

ebisumartin
Banshee list,

Either Banshee is not working correctly, or there is something I don't
get about how it's supposed to work.

I have about 14 podcast feeds I subscribe to. Next to where it says
"Podcasts" in the left side menu, it says I currently have 120 files
downloaded. At least, that's what I think the 120 means.

However, after selecting to sync the entire podcast library, then
pressing the sync button, it shows files being transfered. When it's
done... there are still 31 files on my device.

No error output to indicate a problem.

I tried dragging and dropping some of the podcasts to the device, and
the simply don't transfer.

What do I need to do to have them sync properly?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G