What's going on with the radio streams?

ebisumartin
Banshee,

One problem that Banshee has had for a while is that it almost never
connects on the first try when connecting to a radio stream.

However, with recent updates a few weeks ago, it seemed like the
problem was solved. I could connect to almost all my radio streams on
the first try (still no cross fading, but I'd be happy with at least
reliable connections).

And then, from about a week ago, the problem is back and even worse.
Now some radio feeds won't connect until three or more attempts.

Is this an indication that it's at least being worked on, or is it
just fallout from other developments?

--
Dave M G