Upnp doesn't show all music files from my DLNA Server.

Upnp doesn't show all music files from my DLNA Server.

Denzelx
Hi there!
I'm using the Banshee player which was bundled with Linux Mint 17.

Most of the stuff works and I checked in the upnp plugin to listen to my music from my dlna server (which is minidlna running on a raspberry pi). Connection is good and everything, but banshee is not listing all music files, it only shows exactly 2600 (seems like a set limit by banshee itself). Thus it won't show my whole collection. Other upnp players like my smartphone or my smart-tv shows the complete content perfectly, so I believe it is a problem with banshee.

Is there some hard set limit to the listing? If yes, how can I bypass this?