Unable to import files to Banshee, files greyed out

Unable to import files to Banshee, files greyed out

ecoginja
Hello,

I am unable to import files to Banshee. When attempting to import from directory "Music" to Banshee all files in "Music" are greyed out.

I was importing files before without difficulty. I stopped to delete some music through the "remove from drive" function and since then have not been able to import any more files. All of my new and old files are greyed out.

All of my files have the .mp3 and or .mp4 tag. From what I can tell they are just normal files.

I'm running Linux Mint 17.

Thanks.