This one podcast keeps re-synching

ebisumartin
Banshee list,

Every time I sync from Banshee to my Android device, there is one
podcast in my collection keeps being removed from and then copied to
my device each time.

I can't determine anything special about it. It's just one podcast
among about the 80 or 90 or so various podcasts I have.

Every time, it's always this same podcast that keeps cycling off and
then off my device. None of the other podcasts do this.

I have tried deleting and then replacing the podcast from my desktop,
but it doesn't help.

What do I need to do to get this one podcast to just stay put?

Any advive would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G