[Solved] Current track information for internet radio

[Solved] Current track information for internet radio

asdf
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I encountered a problem with my new installation of Banshee (version 2.6.2, running on an up-to-date Arch Linux):
When I listen to a radio station (namely http://listen.christianrock.net/stream/1/ in this case), Banshee only shows the name of the radio station - I think it should show the information about the current track.
Below is a screenshot showing the problem:
What Banshee shows me

I also tried listening to the exact same station (same URL) with VLC and VLC displayed the correct metadata.

Thanks in advance for your help and I apologize for my bad English.

EDIT: Simply rebooting my machine resolved the issue. Maybe I missed a gstramer-update...