Shuffle by song not really random

Jonnie
Can the developers of Banshee please clarify the following for me:

1) What criteria is used to determine which song is played next in Shuffle by Song-mode? Because random it for sure is not, and that is very annoying!

2) Is there any real random way to play songs in a smart playlist? I want real true random, because songs that are played are automatically cycled out of my playlist so they won't play again until they reappear in the playlist.

3) If there are no true random feature, how about introducing one? Pretty please!!!