Reinstalling Amazon.com MP3 store in Banshee

Reinstalling Amazon.com MP3 store in Banshee

JCooper-Banshee_Babe
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Reinstalling Amazon.com MP3 store in Banshee

Adam  Tauno Williams
Quoting JCooper-Banshee_Babe <[hidden email]>:
> A while ago, I uninstalled the Amazon.com MP3 store from Banshee and now I
> would like to have it back. I keep having problems with getting it back and
> each time Banshee keeps telling me I need a text/html decoder installed for
> it to work. Can you help me?

I do not believe this plugin is operational anymore;  I believe it
broke a *long* time ago.

There has not been much development in awhile.

This is one plugin I really enjoyed and found useful. :(

Re: Reinstalling Amazon.com MP3 store in Banshee

Danny Schmarsel
> I do not believe this plugin is operational anymore;  I believe it
> broke a *long* time ago.

While I didn't buy any music, I can open up the MP3 store with the
plugin just fine.

Just look at the screenshot here:
http://www11.pic-upload.de/25.09.15/7yne9yhyhpzt.jpg

The only core plugin that is broken for me is YouTube, since no one
adapted it to their API change earlier this year.

> There has not been much development in awhile.

I've noticed that too. It's sad that my favorite audio player is slowly
falling into a bitrot :(

-Danny

CONTENTS DELETED