Podcasts in Banshee

ryanr01
I recently upgraded to Linux Mint 17, backed up my data and did a fresh install.  When I bring up Banshee 2.6.2, there is no longer a podcast icon on my left column.  Meaning I can't import or subscribe to any podcasts.  When I click Media, there is no option for podcasts, and CTRL/SFT/F doesn't add them either.

I posted a picture of what I'm looking at, to better describe it.  Basically there is no podcast option in my left column.  How do I add this back, so I can subscribe and listen to podcasts in Banshee?

Re: Podcasts in Banshee

Roderich Schupp-2

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 9:36 PM, ryanr01 <[hidden email]> wrote:
How do I add this back, so I
can subscribe and listen to podcasts in Banshee?

Did you enable Podcasts in Edit -> Preferences -> Extensions -> Core?

Cheers, Roderich

Re: Podcasts in Banshee

ryanr01
Thanks for the reply.  The podcast option is indeed selected under Extensions.