Plugin for Sonos ZonePlayer ?

alban.lopez
Hello, I want to buy a "Sonos ZonePlayer 120" without "The Controller" but i don't know if it is managable with banshee or other linux player? Have you a sonos or an idea ?

Re: Plugin for Sonos ZonePlayer ?

Paul Cutler-3
I have a Sonos, and no it does not work with Banshee or Linux, it's completely closed / proprietary.  Other than the controller they offer an iPod touch / iPhone app to control it.  You have to use their hardware controller, or their software on a Win / Mac.  (I have not tried in Wine).

Paul

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 7:28 AM, alban.lopez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I want to buy a "Sonos ZonePlayer 120" without "The Controller" but i don't know if it is managable with banshee or other linux player? Have you a sonos or an idea ?

Re: Plugin for Sonos ZonePlayer ?

Joan_23
I also want to install Sonos Music System at my home as it allows easily playing music in different rooms of your home and controlling it with your iPhone or other mobile gadget.