Nexus 5 causing Banshee to crash

Mitya_2
I'm running Banshee 6.2.6

I have an LG Nexus 5 phone running Android 4.4.2 and a laptop with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64 bit) installed. When attached via USB2 or USB3 I can mount the file system on the phone without issue and can manually transfer files but this is not the rich functionality that I'm after.

As soon as I attach my phone Banshee hangs and tells me: "Oops! Something went wrong. Unhandled error message: No such interface 'org.gtk.vfs.Mount' on object at path /org/gtk/vfs/mount/1 "

Help?????

Re: Nexus 5 causing Banshee to crash

Mitya_2
I have now upgraded to Andriod 4.4.3 but this still fails. Please help!!!!!

Re: Nexus 5 causing Banshee to crash

Mitya_2
I'm now on Andriod v5 (Lollipop) but still get the same error.