New Banshee instance is created, even when started with command-line queries

New Banshee instance is created, even when started with command-line queries

hansengel
Hi,
I've just attempted to set up keyboard shortcuts with Banshee, but I've been unable to do so with this problem.

If I run 'banshee-1 --pause', I expect it to pause music in the current Banshee instance, but all it does is launch a new instance, as if it doesn't see the command-line option. This happens with every command-line option I've tried (which is most of them). Could someone else please confirm (or resolve :P ) this problem?