Network error updating...

katelj
I'm getting this message for all of my podcasts. I have tried clicking on "remove podcast" then resubscribing, at which point I then get a "parsing error updating..[rss address of podcast]"

Any suggestions as to how to fix this, without presumably completely uninstalling and reinstalling banshee (and presumably losing all the podcasts in my computer)

If you need me to start rummaging around into the workings of the software, you’ll need to give me easy to follow instructions!

Re: Network error updating...

katelj
Thanks - I've checked them on that website you suggested and they are all valid (they're all BBC podcasts). Some of them seem to have come back to life today - I've opened banshee three times today (it has frozen once) and more details of new podcasts are appearing each time I open it, although it is not automatically downloading new episodes as per the properties of each podcast.  I have still had some parsing and network error messages though.