Ipod 160 Gb

Fabián Luna

Hi forum

Im facing an issue here. I just bought an Ipod - Capacity size 160 Gb. Its my first Ipod so Im not pretty sure whats going on with Banshee.

When I plug in to my openSuSE 10.3, it automatically open Banshee and starts rebuilding database though nothing happens.

Anyone can help me out.

Thanks in advance

Re: Ipod 160 Gb

"Andrés G. Aragoneses"
Fabián Luna wrote:
> Hi forum
>
> Im facing an issue here. I just bought an Ipod - Capacity size 160 Gb. Its my first Ipod so Im not pretty sure whats going on with Banshee.
>
> When I plug in to my openSuSE 10.3, it automatically open Banshee and starts rebuilding database though nothing happens.
>
> Anyone can help me out.

I'm interested in knowing if Banshee is compatible with your iPod model
so I'll try to help you. But first, please help us help you by providing
more information:
- Did you use iTunes before trying to use Banshee?
- How do you know that Banshee is rebuilding your DB?
- What do you mean by "nothing happens"? If Banshee finishes rebuilding
your DB, you can start dragging songs over it I guess, but it's you who
has to act...

Regards,

        Andrés