I can't sync my iPod.

Kaysodilla
I have all my music in my "library", but whenever I try to sync the music to my iPod, none of the music shows up under the device and there's nothing available to sync. I've tried everything and I've gone on several different sites and I'm so frustrated I can't sleep, so...please help me. :)

Re: I can't sync my iPod.

IBBoard
What generation of iPod do you have? Which version of libgpod do you
have? Which version of Banshee are you running? And which OS/Distro are
you running?

From what I've read, after a certain generation then iPods won't sync
with Linux because Apple put various encryption etc in so that you're
basically forced to use iTunes.