How to unsubscribe from podcasts?

hansengel
Hi,
I added a podcast a few days ago that I now want to remove. I can't find any way to do this - I have to delete each individual episode as it is downloaded. Am I missing something here?

-Hans Engel

Re: How to unsubscribe from podcasts?

Bonster
Highlight the podcast channel and right click menu and delete the channel.

hansengel wrote

-Hans Engel

-Hans Engel