How to modify Now Playing view?

projectdamager
First of all thanks for a nearly perfect player! For me, though, the font of Now Playing view is too small :) I'm using banshee as a "jukebox-like" player with my living room 32 inch LCD and would like to modify the Now Playing view. I would like to have a view where there would be also some additional information on the current song playing (for example year of release, play count, last time played ets.).

My coding is on the copy/paste -level but I might try to modify the view myself -  but I can't figure out where to start. I took a look of the nowplaying -extension, but coudn't find the right place where the contents or appearance of now playing view was defined.

Please, I would much appreciate some hints on this one!

Re: How to modify Now Playing view?

Sandy Armstrong
projectdamager wrote:

> First of all thanks for a nearly perfect player! For me, though, the
> font of Now Playing view is too small :) I'm using banshee as a
> "jukebox-like" player with my living room 32 inch LCD and would like
> to modify the Now Playing view. I would like to have a view where
> there would be also some additional information on the current song
> playing (for example year of release, play count, last time played
> ets.).
>
> My coding is on the copy/paste -level but I might try to modify the
> view myself - but I can't figure out where to start. I took a look
> of the nowplaying -extension, but coudn't find the right place where
> the contents or appearance of now playing view was defined.
>
> Please, I would much appreciate some hints on this one!

src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Gui.Widgets/LargeTrackInfoDisplay.cs
src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Gui.Widgets/TrackInfoDisplay.cs

Sandy
hgl

Re: How to modify Now Playing view?

hgl
I am in a similar situation; that is I would like to change the entries in the now playing view. But I cannot find the two files! I use Banshee under Kubuntu 14.04.

Thank you!