How to get “Delete Playlist” confirmation dialog back?

How to get “Delete Playlist” confirmation dialog back?

patena
Hi,
At some point I checked the "do not ask me again" check box in the confirmation dialog shown when deleting a playlist, causing the confirmation dialog to stop showing up. I would like to get the confirmation dialog back - is there any way of doing that?
Weronika

Re: How to get “Delete Playlist” confirmation dialog back?

Wade Menard
1. run gconf-editor (it is not installed by default in some
distributions)
2. Drill down to /apps/banshee-1/sources and uncheck
no_confirm_unmap_playlistsource

-Wade

On Wed, May 28, 2014, at 05:02 PM, patena wrote:

> Hi,
> At some point I checked the "do not ask me again" check box in the
> confirmation dialog shown when deleting a playlist, causing the
> confirmation
> dialog to stop showing up. I would like to get the confirmation dialog
> back
> - is there any way of doing that?
> Weronika

Re: How to get ???Delete Playlist??? confirmation dialog back?

patena
That worked, thank you!

Weronika