How to get Banshee to randomly select music and put it on ipod

How to get Banshee to randomly select music and put it on ipod

karambos
I'm new to Linux and Banshee. I searched for an answer to this question
but couldn't find an answer. Apologies if it's been asked before.

I have a large music library of mp3's. I've successfully brought this
into Banshee and can play music on my computer.

I would like to attach my ipod and get Banshee to randomly select enough
music to fill the ipod and transfer it across.

I'm grateful for any help.