How to download earlier version of Banshee?

How to download earlier version of Banshee?

daveold
Hi guys,

I want to quit iTunes and install Banshee on my Mac OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard).

But the latest versions (2.6.1 and 2.6.2) don't work on my MacBook Pro. I can install it, launch it, it appears in my Dock, but nothing happens then.

What is the last version to work on OS X 10.6 and how to download it?
When I go on the "Release archive" page, I can't download the older versions.

I hope you can help. Otherwise I'll find sthg else...