Fleow Plugin

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fleow Plugin

Mathijs Dumon
Hey guys!
You probably know the Fleow plugin, well I'm interested in porting this to the new Banshee 1.0 framework, however documentation is scarce, so I was wondering if this is a good idea, or if I should wait just a little longer when docs are being written?

If it will take a long time to write docs, I'll probably ask what I need to know right here. For the moment I'm still deciding wether I will do it or not


Je foto's bewerken en in elkaar laten overlopen met Windows Live Fotogalerij
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

infernux-2
> You probably know the Fleow plugin, well I'm interested in porting
> this to the new Banshee 1.0 framework, however documentation is
> scarce, so I was wondering if this is a good idea, or if I should
> wait just a little longer when docs are being written?

Yes I remember the plugin. It had some bad performance issues in 0.13.x but perhaps those could be worked around with the new banshee-1 codebase now?

I'm not sure if this has any use beyond "wow this looks cool" but well, it looks cool... also, there's a similar thing in the works for Rythmbox, so it would be extremely nice to have the same thing also available as an option for Banshee.

That said, it's probably a good time to start porting right now. You can have a look at one of the smaller plugins (Bookmarks and Minimode for example) to get the basic idea and ask here or on IRC (#banshee on gimpnet) if you have any questions.

Some other notes:

* IMHO it would be nice if the plugin (if enabled) would replace the artist/album browser area (horizontal scrolling if the browser is configured to be shown above the song list and vertical scrolling if it is configured to be shown on the left)

* I remember building Tao was a pain when I tried the original Fleow. Since then, f-spot has started bundling Tao, so you could have a look there and also integrate it for ease of use

Good luck!

Cheers,
-Michael
_______________________________________________________________
Schon gehört? Der neue WEB.DE MultiMessenger kann`s mit allen:
http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3016

_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Mathijs Dumon

Thanks for your input!

the performance issues were caused by a long load time at startup and (probably) weak rendering code (large number of textures all being drawn, even if they shouldn't)

The load time can probably be fixed with the new codebase and the rendering code can be optimised by reducing the amount of albums actually plotted (e.g. 5 albums to the left and 5 to the right, the others would be only partly shown, and would not contribute to the effect)

However those are worries for later, first I'd like to get it work as is.
So here are my first two questions:
- the original Fleow plugins adds it's 'Engine' widget (the cover flow) as next: InterfaceElements.MainContainer.PackEnd(...); What is the structure of the GUI at the moment, and can I replace the album browser? I'be browsed throuught the source code but couldn't find it immediately.
- What is the database layout of Banshee? More specifically where are the album covers stored (in the database? real files?) or where can I find the information in the database!

Thanks!
Mathijs




> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 09:55:53 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin
>
>> You probably know the Fleow plugin, well I'm interested in porting
>> this to the new Banshee 1.0 framework, however documentation is
>> scarce, so I was wondering if this is a good idea, or if I should
>> wait just a little longer when docs are being written?
>
> Yes I remember the plugin. It had some bad performance issues in 0.13.x but perhaps those could be worked around with the new banshee-1 codebase now?
>
> I'm not sure if this has any use beyond "wow this looks cool" but well, it looks cool... also, there's a similar thing in the works for Rythmbox, so it would be extremely nice to have the same thing also available as an option for Banshee.
>
> That said, it's probably a good time to start porting right now. You can have a look at one of the smaller plugins (Bookmarks and Minimode for example) to get the basic idea and ask here or on IRC (#banshee on gimpnet) if you have any questions.
>
> Some other notes:
>
> * IMHO it would be nice if the plugin (if enabled) would replace the artist/album browser area (horizontal scrolling if the browser is configured to be shown above the song list and vertical scrolling if it is configured to be shown on the left)
>
> * I remember building Tao was a pain when I tried the original Fleow. Since then, f-spot has started bundling Tao, so you could have a look there and also integrate it for ease of use
>
> Good luck!
>
> Cheers,
> -Michael
> _______________________________________________________________
> Schon gehört? Der neue WEB.DE MultiMessenger kann`s mit allen:
> http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3016
>
> _______________________________________________
> Banshee-list mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list

_________________________________________________________________
De leukste online filmpjes vind je op MSN Video!
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=nl-nl
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

infernux-2
In reply to this post by Mathijs Dumon

> - the original Fleow plugins adds it's 'Engine' widget (the cover flow) as
> next: InterfaceElements.MainContainer.PackEnd(...); What is the structure
> of the GUI at the moment, and can I replace the album browser? I'be
> browsed throuught the source code but couldn't find it immediately.
The browser code should be in Banshee.Collection.Gui IIRC. I don't know if you can
override the widget right now but even if not, I don't see why this could not
become an extension point in the future. Gabriel, Aaron, what do you think?

> - What is the database layout of Banshee?
Go to ~/.config/banshee-1 and run "sqlite3 banshee.db .dump > banshee.db.sql"
to get  a text dump of you DB which should give you the basic idea.

> More specifically where are the album covers stored (in the database? real files?)
> or where can I find the information in the database!
The cover art files are all stored in ~/.cache/album-art/ as individual files. The
filenames are artist-album.jpg (with spaces and special characters stripped out).
Have a look at src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Base/CoverArtSpec.cs for the
details.

Cheers,
-Michael

_____________________________________________________________________
Der WEB.DE SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!
http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000066

_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Patryk Zawadzki
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:44 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> - the original Fleow plugins adds it's 'Engine' widget (the cover flow) as
>> next: InterfaceElements.MainContainer.PackEnd(...); What is the structure
>> of the GUI at the moment, and can I replace the album browser? I'be
>> browsed throuught the source code but couldn't find it immediately.
> The browser code should be in Banshee.Collection.Gui IIRC. I don't know if you can
> override the widget right now but even if not, I don't see why this could not
> become an extension point in the future. Gabriel, Aaron, what do you think?
>
>> - What is the database layout of Banshee?
> Go to ~/.config/banshee-1 and run "sqlite3 banshee.db .dump > banshee.db.sql"
> to get  a text dump of you DB which should give you the basic idea.
>
>> More specifically where are the album covers stored (in the database? real files?)
>> or where can I find the information in the database!
> The cover art files are all stored in ~/.cache/album-art/ as individual files. The
> filenames are artist-album.jpg (with spaces and special characters stripped out).
> Have a look at src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Base/CoverArtSpec.cs for the
> details.

Shouldn't this be exposed by the Banshee API instead of being read
from files on disk (which are an implementation detail)?

--
Patryk Zawadzki
PLD Linux Distribution
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

infernux-2
In reply to this post by Mathijs Dumon
> Shouldn't this be exposed by the Banshee API instead of being read
> from files on disk (which are an implementation detail)?

I have not tried this myself but I think you can use coverart_id or something
like that to get the images.
_____________________________________________________________________
Der WEB.DE SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!
http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000066

_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Mathijs Dumon
In reply to this post by Patryk Zawadzki
It would be better to get the information directly from the database for this plugin, using sqlite commands. Of courcse this involves using the db-connection probided by the Banshee API!

greetz,
Mathijs

> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:51:30 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin
>
> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:44 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> - the original Fleow plugins adds it's 'Engine' widget (the cover flow) as
> >> next: InterfaceElements.MainContainer.PackEnd(...); What is the structure
> >> of the GUI at the moment, and can I replace the album browser? I'be
> >> browsed throuught the source code but couldn't find it immediately.
> > The browser code should be in Banshee.Collection.Gui IIRC. I don't know if you can
> > override the widget right now but even if not, I don't see why this could not
> > become an extension point in the future. Gabriel, Aaron, what do you think?
> >
> >> - What is the database layout of Banshee?
> > Go to ~/.config/banshee-1 and run "sqlite3 banshee.db .dump > banshee.db.sql"
> > to get a text dump of you DB which should give you the basic idea.
> >
> >> More specifically where are the album covers stored (in the database? real files?)
> >> or where can I find the information in the database!
> > The cover art files are all stored in ~/.cache/album-art/ as individual files. The
> > filenames are artist-album.jpg (with spaces and special characters stripped out).
> > Have a look at src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Base/CoverArtSpec.cs for the
> > details.
>
> Shouldn't this be exposed by the Banshee API instead of being read
> from files on disk (which are an implementation detail)?
>
> --
> Patryk Zawadzki
> PLD Linux Distribution
> _______________________________________________
> Banshee-list mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list


Blijf onderweg online met Windows Live for Mobile! Download 't nu op jouw mobiele telefoon.
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Mathijs Dumon
In reply to this post by infernux-2
I've done a little digging inside the code and I've found out that PlayerInterface.cs has a ViewContainer private property. this contains the widget in between the header and footer widgets in banshee.
It contains a SourceView and a CompositeTrackSourceContents widget.
The CompositeTrackSourceContents widget contains the appropiate lists, so if the musiclibrary is selected this contains the AlbumListView!

My question: how can I acces the CompositeTrackSourceContents widget or alter it's Views?
I could create a drop-in replacement for the AlbumListView that contains the cover flow (I'd use the AlbumListView class as a base, hide all of it's children, and link it's GdkWindow with the GLArea inside the Fleow plugin, only thing left is connecting all of the events)
But to add this replacement I need to be able to alter the Views of the CompositeTrackSourceContents widget!

your input is greatly appreciated!
Mathijs


> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:44:14 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin
>
>
> > - the original Fleow plugins adds it's 'Engine' widget (the cover flow) as
> > next: InterfaceElements.MainContainer.PackEnd(...); What is the structure
> > of the GUI at the moment, and can I replace the album browser? I'be
> > browsed throuught the source code but couldn't find it immediately.
> The browser code should be in Banshee.Collection.Gui IIRC. I don't know if you can
> override the widget right now but even if not, I don't see why this could not
> become an extension point in the future. Gabriel, Aaron, what do you think?
>
> > - What is the database layout of Banshee?
> Go to ~/.config/banshee-1 and run "sqlite3 banshee.db .dump > banshee.db.sql"
> to get a text dump of you DB which should give you the basic idea.
>
> > More specifically where are the album covers stored (in the database? real files?)
> > or where can I find the information in the database!
> The cover art files are all stored in ~/.cache/album-art/ as individual files. The
> filenames are artist-album.jpg (with spaces and special characters stripped out).
> Have a look at src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Base/CoverArtSpec.cs for the
> details.
>
> Cheers,
> -Michael
>
> _____________________________________________________________________
> Der WEB.DE SmartSurfer hilft bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten zu sparen!
> http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000066
>
> _______________________________________________
> Banshee-list mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list


Het beste van Windows, nu ook online. Deel jouw wereld met Windows Live. Download nu.
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Michał Sawicz
Dnia 2008-06-09, pon o godzinie 20:09 +0000, Mathijs Dumon pisze:
> your input is greatly appreciated!

Hi, I only wanted to say two things:
- I would love it if the fleow plugin could replace the album browser
(thus, it would be great if it could work both horizontally and
vertically), that's the place it should show up, IMO.
- The original plugin was almost impossible to run... the weird
dependencies made it unusable... the GL framework it used was so hard to
get, it would be great if the move to new codebase would address that
issues, too.

Keep up the good work!

--
Michal Sawicz <[hidden email]>

_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list

signature.asc (206 bytes) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

infernux-2
In reply to this post by Mathijs Dumon

> Hi, I only wanted to say two things:
> - I would love it if the fleow plugin could replace the album browser
> (thus, it would be great if it could work both horizontally and
> vertically), that's the place it should show up, IMO.
Actually Fleow *is* an album/artist browser, so this is the only place it makes sense imho

> - The original plugin was almost impossible to run... the weird
> dependencies made it unusable... the GL framework it used was so hard to
> get, it would be great if the move to new codebase would address that
> issues, too.
As clutter seems to be getting a lot of attention and users lately, perhaps using
clutter-sharp¹ for this would be an option?

> Keep up the good work!
+1!

[1] http://svn.o-hand.com/view/clutter/trunk/bindings/clutter-sharp/clutter/
_______________________________________________________________
Schon gehört? Der neue WEB.DE MultiMessenger kann`s mit allen:
http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3016

_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Gabriel Burt
In reply to this post by Mathijs Dumon
2008/6/9 Mathijs Dumon <[hidden email]>:
> My question: how can I acces the CompositeTrackSourceContents widget or
> alter it's Views?
> I could create a drop-in replacement for the AlbumListView that contains the
> cover flow (I'd use the AlbumListView class as a base, hide all of it's
> children, and link it's GdkWindow with the GLArea inside the Fleow plugin,
> only thing left is connecting all of the events)
> But to add this replacement I need to be able to alter the Views of the
> CompositeTrackSourceContents widget!

The CompositeTrackSourceContents widget inherits from a widget that I
wrote (Banshee.Sources.Gui/FilteredListSourceContents.cs)  that tries
to abstract out the browser code - with the goal that it can be used
to define arbitrary (types and number of) filters on a track list.
You'll need to change CompositeTrackSourceContents itself to be more
flexible in choosing what views are used for those filters, and what
filters are used (since I guess you'll be removing the artist filter,
right?).  Reusing the existing AlbumModel that exsists/is used in
CompositeTrackSourceContents will mean that when a user changed
between fleow and normal, their selections should persist.

The current album filter view is here:
src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Collection.Gui/AlbumListView.cs

You'll be providing an alternative to that widget.
FilteredListSourceContents seems to explicitly reference the ListView
(our custom widget, in Hyena.Gui), but should probably only reference
IListView so other widgets (yours) can work with this whole thing.

Hope that helps.

Gabriel
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Michał Sawicz
Dnia 2008-06-09, pon o godzinie 17:22 -0500, Gabriel Burt pisze:
> since I guess you'll be removing the artist filter,
> right?

Why should he? IMO it should work just as current album browser and only
show relevant covers - based on whatever filter is applied.

--
Michal Sawicz <[hidden email]>

_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list

signature.asc (206 bytes) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Gabriel Burt
2008/6/10 Michal Sawicz <[hidden email]>:
> Dnia 2008-06-09, pon o godzinie 17:22 -0500, Gabriel Burt pisze:
>> since I guess you'll be removing the artist filter,
>> right?
>
> Why should he? IMO it should work just as current album browser and only
> show relevant covers - based on whatever filter is applied.

I guess I was assuming he would since you wouldn't want both above (or
to the left of) the tracks list probably.  But maybe you would. :)

Gabriel
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Mathijs Dumon
In reply to this post by Gabriel Burt
> The current album filter view is here:

> src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Collection.Gui/AlbumListView.cs
>
> You'll be providing an alternative to that widget.
> FilteredListSourceContents seems to explicitly reference the ListView
> (our custom widget, in Hyena.Gui), but should probably only reference
> IListView so other widgets (yours) can work with this whole thing.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Gabriel

Yes this helps! If you can adjust the FilteredListSourceContents so it only requiers an object implementing the IListView interface, then I will make my FleowPane widget implement this interface and let it re-use the existing Model.

But I still don't know how to alter the Views of the FilteredListSourceContents? Can I use the ActionService thingy for this? Or will you provide some sort of Global? It's just, as far as I've seen, there's no way to alter the views, there's a way to alter the menu's and footer bars, but not the content.

greetz,
Mat


Het beste van Windows, nu ook online. Deel jouw wereld met Windows Live. Download nu.
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Gabriel Burt
2008/6/10 Mathijs Dumon <[hidden email]>:

>> The current album filter view is here:
>> src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Collection.Gui/AlbumListView.cs
>>
>> You'll be providing an alternative to that widget.
>> FilteredListSourceContents seems to explicitly reference the ListView
>> (our custom widget, in Hyena.Gui), but should probably only reference
>> IListView so other widgets (yours) can work with this whole thing.
>>
>> Hope that helps.
>>
>> Gabriel
>
> Yes this helps! If you can adjust the FilteredListSourceContents so it only
> requiers an object implementing the IListView interface, then I will make my
> FleowPane widget implement this interface and let it re-use the existing
> Model.
>
> But I still don't know how to alter the Views of the
> FilteredListSourceContents? Can I use the ActionService thingy for this? Or
> will you provide some sort of Global? It's just, as far as I've seen,
> there's no way to alter the views, there's a way to alter the menu's and
> footer bars, but not the content.

I think you'll actually have to alter the code in Core/.

Gabriel
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Mathijs Dumon
In reply to this post by infernux-2
Hm yeah clutter might be very good alternative seen that it has Gtk+ Widget support.
I will look into it, but first I want to make the fleow plugin (as it was before) compile in the new banshee codebase. That's tricky enough for now :p

greetz!

> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:18:11 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin
>
>
> > Hi, I only wanted to say two things:
> > - I would love it if the fleow plugin could replace the album browser
> > (thus, it would be great if it could work both horizontally and
> > vertically), that's the place it should show up, IMO.
> Actually Fleow *is* an album/artist browser, so this is the only place it makes sense imho
>
> > - The original plugin was almost impossible to run... the weird
> > dependencies made it unusable... the GL framework it used was so hard to
> > get, it would be great if the move to new codebase would address that
> > issues, too.
> As clutter seems to be getting a lot of attention and users lately, perhaps using
> clutter-sharp¹ for this would be an option?
>
> > Keep up the good work!
> +1!
>
> [1] http://svn.o-hand.com/view/clutter/trunk/bindings/clutter-sharp/clutter/
> _______________________________________________________________
> Schon gehört? Der neue WEB.DE MultiMessenger kann`s mit allen:
> http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3016
>
> _______________________________________________
> Banshee-list mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list


Plan je evenement, nodig mensen uit en deel je foto's met Windows Live Events
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fleow Plugin

Mathijs Dumon
Hi there!

Problem with Clutter is that the C# bindings for the GtkWidget (implements the Clutter Scene) are not updated to the current version. Not the ideal situation IMHO. I would be forced to use version 0.4 when there's a  0.6 version!

For the moment I'm gonna give up, I've emailed Thomas Van Machelen (he maintains the C# bindings for clutter) and asked him if he is planning to update these bindings. If they're updated I might give it a try. Else, it's not worth modifying the core code if I can't even set up a 3D rendering widget of any sorts (GtkGLArea didn't work out for me)

bye then


From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:07:37 +0000
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin

Hm yeah clutter might be very good alternative seen that it has Gtk+ Widget support.
I will look into it, but first I want to make the fleow plugin (as it was before) compile in the new banshee codebase. That's tricky enough for now :p

greetz!

> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:18:11 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin
>
>
> > Hi, I only wanted to say two things:
> > - I would love it if the fleow plugin could replace the album browser
> > (thus, it would be great if it could work both horizontally and
> > vertically), that's the place it should show up, IMO.
> Actually Fleow *is* an album/artist browser, so this is the only place it makes sense imho
>
> > - The original plugin was almost impossible to run... the weird
> > dependencies made it unusable... the GL framework it used was so hard to
> > get, it would be great if the move to new codebase would address that
> > issues, too.
> As clutter seems to be getting a lot of attention and users lately, perhaps using
> clutter-sharp¹ for this would be an option?
>
> > Keep up the good work!
> +1!
>
> [1] http://svn.o-hand.com/view/clutter/trunk/bindings/clutter-sharp/clutter/
> _______________________________________________________________
> Schon gehört? Der neue WEB.DE MultiMessenger kann`s mit allen:
> http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3016
>
> _______________________________________________
> Banshee-list mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list


Plan je evenement, nodig mensen uit en deel je foto's met Windows Live Events


Chat met al je vrienden. Nodig ze nu uit voor Messenger!
_______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/banshee-list