Quantcast

Feature Request - Browser - Sort by Artist

Feature Request - Browser - Sort by Artist

a_jacobs
Currently the browser which displays the album art cannot be sorted it it only displays by album title, this is very annoying and not helpful if you're looking for a particular album by an artist. Yes sure you can use the library view but it would be nice to be able to sort the album art by artist.
I use various music apps, all have faults and none are perfect, however banshee is my favourite. I hope this feature makes it into a later version.
Many thanks for your work.