Drag and drop Albums

bapman
Hi,

 First congratulations for banshee 1.0, it's really good !

 The only "problem" I have is that I can't drag and drop albums from my music library to my MP3 player device. I have to select all the songs in the right panel and then drag and drop.
 I don't know if this feature is not working on my computer or not implemented at all. Anyway, if not implemented, I think this would be easy to do and it is really convenient, especially for people used to doing it with GTKpod or iTunes.

Cheers

Bapman

Re: Drag and drop Albums

Balinsky

bapman wrote
Hi,

 First congratulations for banshee 1.0, it's really good !

 The only "problem" I have is that I can't drag and drop albums from my music library to my MP3 player device. I have to select all the songs in the right panel and then drag and drop.
 I don't know if this feature is not working on my computer or not implemented at all. Anyway, if not implemented, I think this would be easy to do and it is really convenient, especially for people used to doing it with GTKpod or iTunes.

Cheers

Bapman
Being able to drag artists would be awesome as well.