Disable emails

pietro carloni
hello i have been using ubuntu for long time and i know a lot about it by now.. so i would like to don't receive the banshee emails anymore. thank you

Windows Live Mail Controlla i tuoi account di posta con un unico programma, รจ GRATIS!

Re: Disable emails

Patryk Zawadzki
2008/6/15 pietro carloni <[hidden email]>:
> hello i have been using ubuntu for long time and i know a lot about it by
> now.. so i would like to don't receive the banshee emails anymore. thank you

This is a mailing list. Just unsubscribe. We can't tell the list not
to send stuff your way.

--
Patryk Zawadzki
PLD Linux Distribution

Re: Disable emails

pietro carloni
yes i know, but since i don't use banshee anymore i forgot the account and i cannot unsubscribe.. i wanted the email i sent before to be read by banshee managers and cancel my subscription

> Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:02:59 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Disable emails
>
> 2008/6/15 pietro carloni <[hidden email]>:
> > hello i have been using ubuntu for long time and i know a lot about it by
> > now.. so i would like to don't receive the banshee emails anymore. thank you
>
> This is a mailing list. Just unsubscribe. We can't tell the list not
> to send stuff your way.
>
> --
> Patryk Zawadzki
> PLD Linux Distribution

Windows Live Mobile Da oggi la posta di Hotmail la controlli anche dal tuo cellulare!

Re: Disable emails

Sandy Armstrong
Pietro,

You can visit this site to unsubscribe, get password reminders, etc.

Cheers,
Sandy