Determining which album art is missing

DENIS SAVGIR
Hello,

My girlfriend is very OCDish about her library. She is adamant about correct album art, so I decided to help her out.

I tried to make a list of albums that are missing artwork.  I extracted the CoreAlbums table from banshee.db and wrote a script that listed the artist and album which were missing their corresponding .jpg file from ~/.cache/media-art/.  It found them all, except that it also listed a bunch of extra entries for albums that DO have cover art.  I verified that the corresponding .jpg files in fact don't exist, but Banshee still shows album art for them.  What gives?  Is it in some other file or location?

I spent some time searching for solutions but couldn't quite the right info. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Determining which album art is missing

William Furnass
On 12 May 2014 18:51, DENIS SAVGIR <[hidden email]> wrote:
>   I verified that the corresponding .jpg files in fact don't exist, but Banshee still shows album art for them.  What gives?  Is it in some other file or location?

Does your script include checks for embedded cover art?  The following
snippet of Python might do the trick:

import eye3d
f = eye3d.load(fname)
if f.tag and len(f.tag.images > 0):