Can't browse uPnP servers

Boxersoft
I have Banshee 2.6.2 with the uPnP Client extension on Linux Mint 17.2. It sees contents of the Twonky server on my NAS happily enough, but not the content of other uPnP servers on my network. My Foobar2000 server appears, but unlike the Twonky server it doesn't show an "open" toggle to reveal its content. The same is true of BubbleUPNP servers on Android devices on my network.

Is there a particular configuration that is required (either at the Banshee client or at the server end) to allow Banshee to browse the uPnP content of these servers?