Building and exporting smart playlists without full path of the tracks

Building and exporting smart playlists without full path of the tracks

vinny77

I am looking for a way to export my smart playlist in .cue files, without the full path, in order to be able to use these playlists on a media player that has the same music structure as my music library in Banshee. Is it possible to do so ? Of course I would prefer not have to edit manually the cue files (some playlists are very big).

I am running Banshee 2.6.2

Thanks for any help on this subject !

Regards,
vinny77