Banshee stopped working on windows

ZMasashi
Hi. I recently installed Banshee on Windows 10 and it worked perfectly for first 2 days. Now it doesn't play the song/album when I double-click it, nor if I rightclick>play. I tried clearing and re-scaning library, but that doesn't fix the problem. If I delete banshee-1 folder in <user>\AppData\Roaming\, it will play on rightslick>play, but after first song it just crashes. In last case, if I try to skip part of the song, it takes too long time to continue playing. How can I fix this? Please help!