Banshee on OBS?

IBBoard
Does anyone know what happened to Banshee on the openSUSE OBS?

I used to build a patched version of Banshee on OBS (mainly some
interface and device-specific tweaks[1]) based on
multimedia:apps/banshee. I just checked my OBS account and noticed that
Banshee is now failing because the parent project has vanished!

Checking the OBS search[2], it looks like 2.6.0 is still available in
Tumbleweed, but the multimedia:apps version is only available for PPC
(although the project itself disagrees and doesn't list it[3]).

So, anyone got any ideas what happened? And whether Banshee is coming
back on openSUSE/OBS?

Thanks.

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:IBBoard:desktop/banshee
[2] https://software.opensuse.org/package/banshee