Banshee freezes any time I try and transfer files to portable device

Banshee freezes any time I try and transfer files to portable device

ebisumartin
Banshee list,

I have the latest daily banshee build. I have an Android device. I
have a completely fresh install of Ubuntu 11.10.

When I connect the Android by USB, it takes a long time to load up.
And then when I press the sync button, it effectively freezes the
entire Banshee interface. Sometimes it's responsive to a mouse click
or two, but eventually it becomes completely unresponsive and I have
for force it closed.

Any idea why this is happening, and can it be fixed?

--
Dave M G

Re: Banshee freezes any time I try and transfer files to portable device

"Andrés G. Aragoneses"
On 11/27/2011 06:08 AM, Martin G wrote:

> Banshee list,
>
> I have the latest daily banshee build. I have an Android device. I
> have a completely fresh install of Ubuntu 11.10.
>
> When I connect the Android by USB, it takes a long time to load up.
> And then when I press the sync button, it effectively freezes the
> entire Banshee interface. Sometimes it's responsive to a mouse click
> or two, but eventually it becomes completely unresponsive and I have
> for force it closed.
>
> Any idea why this is happening, and can it be fixed?

Please use Bugzilla to report bugs.

Thanks

On 11/27/2011 12:04 PM, Andres G. Aragoneses wrote:

> On 11/27/2011 06:08 AM, Martin G wrote:
>> Banshee list,
>>
>> I have the latest daily banshee build. I have an Android device. I
>> have a completely fresh install of Ubuntu 11.10.
>>
>> When I connect the Android by USB, it takes a long time to load up.
>> And then when I press the sync button, it effectively freezes the
>> entire Banshee interface. Sometimes it's responsive to a mouse click
>> or two, but eventually it becomes completely unresponsive and I have
>> for force it closed.
>>
>> Any idea why this is happening, and can it be fixed?
>>

> Please use Bugzilla to report bugs.
>
> Thanks

Oh, forgot to say, if you're using Banshee 2.2.0 you should upgrade to
2.2.1 before reporting the bug to make sure it's not fixed in the stable
version yet.

Thanks