Banshee-Lite? (maybe one more (Final) release of 0.13?)

Banshee-Lite? (maybe one more (Final) release of 0.13?)

linuxgeoff
Related to question about poor performance of 0.99 on older platforms:

0.13 nearly works OK (couple of minor bugs in smart playlists (year); occassionally hangs if left unused); 0.99 is too resource intensive to use on onlder machines:

so what about one final "tidy-up" of 0.13 and releasing it as a "Banshee-lite", for those of us still squeezing life out of older machines?

Geoff

Re: Banshee-Lite? (maybe one more (Final) release of 0.13?)

Gabriel Burt
2008/5/29 Geoff <[hidden email]>:
> Related to question about poor performance of 0.99 on older platforms:
>
> 0.13 nearly works OK (couple of minor bugs in smart playlists (year);
> occassionally hangs if left unused); 0.99 is too resource intensive to use
> on onlder machines:

Really?  I'm surprised no matter how big your collection is, but,
anyway, how big is it?  Are you talking about memory use, or CPU?

Gabriel