Banshee 1.0.0 Cover Art Problem

muh

Banshee 1.0.0 Cover Art Problem

muh
Hello.

Why is my banshee (1.0) not using the cover.jpg in my Album folders?
It just tries to download some from the internet - but they all suck (mine are handcollected and better)
There is also no album cover in the left below side... just the small one obove - where you can point the mouse to show fullsize.
So. Why is that?
I activated show album covers..
A long as the album cover feature is not implented in 1.0 i am sticking with the good old v0.13 :(

Re: Banshee 1.0.0 Cover Art Problem

Daniel Holm

muh wrote
Hello.

Why is my banshee (1.0) not using the cover.jpg in my Album folders?
It just tries to download some from the internet - but they all suck (mine are handcollected and better)
There is also no album cover in the left below side... just the small one obove - where you can point the mouse to show fullsize.
So. Why is that?
I activated show album covers..
A long as the album cover feature is not implented in 1.0 i am sticking with the good old v0.13 :(
I have the same problem. Plus that Banshee doesnt find that many covers, unfortunetly.

Best regards
Daniel Holm, Sweden

Re: Banshee 1.0.0 Cover Art Problem

bullon

muh wrote
Why is my banshee (1.0) not using the cover.jpg in my Album folders?
Yep, I've got the same problem. While the fetch function is cool, it would be nice to be able to use your own covers. In my case I have many albums that banshee doesn't find artwork for :(.