Album View Sorting

thatguyehler
As of right now, Banshee sorts albums in the main browser by Album Name. I think it would be nice to also have the option to sort my albums by other metrics, namely by Album Artist. This is how albums are generally orders in other apps, such as iTunes or MusicBee for Windows (which is what I used before) and I find, at least for me personally, it's a faster way of finding the song I want. I'm much more likely to have remembered the name of the artist than the album on which the song is from.